Friday, July 10, 2015

Everything comes to he who is patient! - FRENCH DRAGOON COMMAND

Deep in volume two of the War in Ireland book whilst here in Portugal on holiday, I have come up for air with some excellent news.


Finally off the sculptor's bench are the Command models for the French Dismounted Dragoons. I know they have been a long time coming but about 120 Swedes jumped the queue.

Only one shot at the moment so here it is

French Dismounted Dragoons Command masters
Clib and I both apologize for the picture quality but it  signifies a dying camera. My plan is to get these mastered asap.

Mounted will definitely follow!

5 comments:

  1. Alright...now we can get some Frenchy action on foot for my massive dragoon collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will get these to the casters for mastering asap so that the action can commence!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe to get League of Augsburg updates by e-mail!

Join the League of Augsburg!

Search

The League of Augsburg © 2013 Supported by Best Blogger Templates and Premium Blog Templates - Web Design