Thursday, June 9, 2016

New GNW Swedish Artillery crew combinations

crew of 4 loading
crew of 4 loading
crew of 4 loading


When I received these master castings I couldn't wait to paint them. The 15 crew figures will be sold in three sets of five models.

crew of 4 re positioning

crew of 4 crew re  positioning
crew of 4 re positioning

One of the fifteen is missing from these shots as he didn't make it into the first master mould but I have included a shot of the green at the end to remind everyone that he is the chap covering his ear when the gun fires!

Shoot 1!
Shoot 2!

Shoot  3!


Although the models come in sets of five I have used our light artillery piece in these shots to produce some combinations representing a gun 'Running back' a gun 'Firing' and a gun 'Loading'

Lots of crew

There will be further blog pieces coming featuring the three sets as they will be sold from July 2016 and ideas on basing and other uses.


Last man on the right is missing

these two additional models are part of the set

Light gun featured above




hands will take powder barrel or fascine etc




For now enjoy these shots of some really outstanding artillerists..

5 comments:

  1. Barry,
    you have outdone yourself, these are just the type of gunners I have been wo waiting for, I just love the movement especially in the first two packs. I have two units of cossack's on my painting table and they are in need of support. role on the Russians.
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work as usual!

    Any chance of a sprue or two of Kapurs-wearing heads for the Swedes? A sprue like that would be useful for modifying "Generic" units?

    I know that I keep asking you about making Kapurses...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic, I really like the way the crews are doing something rather than just hangin' around
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. BP , we hear your supplications for Karpus heads but sprues won't work as these are not plug in head dolls. Not quite sure how we'll handle this going forward. These dolls are currently being recycled for modification for various iterations including collarless coats and soft hats, so we'll see where it goes from there.
    I have just bgun basing all of these models up in a variety of configurations for my Swedish army. More soon

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe to get League of Augsburg updates by e-mail!

Join the League of Augsburg!

Search

The League of Augsburg © 2013 Supported by Best Blogger Templates and Premium Blog Templates - Web Design